Registering a new patient requires that you have:
- Demographic Information
- Insurance Data
- Medical History
- List of Medications
- Name of Primary Physician
Once you have completed the registration you may immediately call a Medical Professional.
Or you may schedule a specific time for a consultation.
Be certain your patient is prepared:
- There may be a short hold time – like any other medical clinic.
- Patient should be clear as to why they are calling.
- Patient is ready to confirm intake data.
- Patient will approve care being delivered by telemedicine.
- Patient should not hang up – or the process will be terminated.